Into Wix websites
Modified on: Fri, 3 Jul, 2020 at 4:16 PM
If your website is managed by Wix then you can easily add Public Maps into your pages.
- Go into the editing mode for your website
- Click the + button to add a new section
- Click HTML Embed
- Choose one of the style options by clicking 'Add this section'
- Click HTML Settings in the left-hand panel
- Paste the Public Map iframe code in.
And that's it!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.