Using the measurement tool allows you to accurately measure the distance in kilometres between two points on your map.
It can also be used to measure an area.
- Click 'Tools' in the toolbar, located above the map window.
- Select 'Measure' from the drop-down menu.
- Click the location on the map you wish to begin measuring from.
- Click on the map to add another point to your route.
- When you have completed your route, double left-click.
- The distance of your route should appear in the left window.
To measure an area, simply form a polygon by placing points around the boundary of the area you wish to measure, and note down your area from the left-hand window.