First Checks: Mistyping
If you are having problems logging in, please check the following:
- Make sure you have an active Internet connection. Try reloading the page to double-check.
- Check for errors typing 0 and o, 1 and l, ! and i.
- Make sure you are on the correct login page. See Logging In
- If you are copy and pasting your password, check the following:
- That you haven't accidentally copied extra characters.
- That there are 8 'blobs' in the password box. If there are more then you may have copied more than the password.
Second Checks: Browsers
If you are still having problems:
Third Checks: Account Activation
If you are still having problems then please follow one of the following steps:
- For Parish Online customers, raise a support ticket here stating your Name, Parish Name and what you think your details are.
- For District Online customers, please contact your GIS Administrator. GeoXphere cannot administer District or County Council accounts.